Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a gurl can dream

i had an african civilization class which is very boring...don't get me wrong. the course itself is interesting but the teacher's accent can send you to sleep. so instead of sleeping, i resort to my favourite pasttime...daydreaming.this is something i know a lot of us do especially during classes...though it isnt right.who cares..as long as i am not asleep the teacher wouldn't mind..would he?anyway here's what i came up with....
i go for a summer in America(can't think of a particular state) and i somehow get a ticket to an MTV awards show. yipee!!. i get a beautiful little red versace dress with a nice pair of black jimmy choo pumps, brunette extensions in my hair (that's the nearest colour to my hair) and an okay makeup(really don't care which it is).then am off to the awards show. as i walk into the arena i see TI(OMG!!) on the red carpet takin pictures and he spots me as well and can't stop staring at me. the paps follow his line of sight and see me. they start taking pictures of me. then they ask TI if he knows me and he says,'i don't butt she's absolutely gorgeous'(in my dreams ryt??).anyway, after he's done there, he comes over to talk to me............okay girl its time to wake up....the class is finally over.*sigh* how i wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment