Sunday, February 14, 2010

vals day witha a new look!

you may have noticed, obviously that i have upgraded my blog.yes it has a fresh new look.i just discovered most of this stuff today.
let me talk a little about valentines' day(vals day). its a day to express love to your loved ones and has become increasingly commercial. it is also a day to appreciate the people in your life. In church today, i learnt that God's love covers a multitude of sin. as long as you believe and trust in God he will never leave you exposed.God can never give away your secrets. he's the perfect bestfriend.
we had a carnival in church today and it was really fun as we praised and worshipped God. there was a particular song that touched me.it always moves me to tears;
'He came from heaven to earth to show the way.From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay.from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky.Lord I lift your name on high'
the song just goes to tell us how much our God loves us.
this is a song that i will always sing to God to tell him how much i love him;
'you are the love of my life.you are the one that i live for.you are, you are my everything. i wouldn't trade you for silveror gold.i wouldn'tn trade you for riches untold. you are my everything'. thank you God for loving me with a perfect love.
in this season of love, i want all my friends to know that i love you all very much...even when it hurts me to do so.....jimi, ogugua,kene, wukeh,IB,tobi,onyi,chinwe,annette,yvonne,maryam,ojiugo,......to name a few.thanks for being my friends.
with love,
moi

No comments:

Post a Comment