Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Honesty

.....is the best policy. i know we all know this saying and its becoming cliché but it is still the truth. i know the truth hurts but it definitely sets you free.you do not have to carry the burden around for long.you let go of it and accept the consequences of your action. so here's my story
*no names of course*
OK so one night *Reyes decided to go out and have fun. the problem is she was kind of upset deep down inside. even though she tried to hide it, we all knew the truth. *Fa-chic went with her because she also wanted to have fun..i think. well she came back at 2am with the most hilarious story i have ever heard. well the story is not the point of my post but I'll just tell you this; it was freaking crazy!!! really crazy!!! am sure now you want to know the whole story but anyway....Reyes said some things she shouldn't have and am kinda glad she said it. it will help her in the long run. Fa-chic,MissP,PP and myself decided we had to something about Reyes crazy situation. we called Reyes's 'best friend',S and spoke to him about the situation. i agree we might have told him some embarrassing details but in the end we all just wanted to help. there was a particular line that was said by Fa-chic which made me flinch because i knew that if it were me, i wouldn't want S to know. i couldn't object because sadly it was the truth although it was highly embarrassing. well 4 days later, Reyes decided to ask what we told S. we had decided not to tell her anything so i said,'i don't remember' which was a lie. it hurt to lie but i couldn't remember everything of course except the most embarrassing details. she then proceeds to ask a particular question regarding what Fa-chic said that made me flinch the other day. i was silent and my silence was taken as a yes. she wanted to know who gave her away and i told her. being Reyes she decided to go and hate on Fa-chic who then proceeded to say that it was all of us(Fa-chic, MissP,PP and I) that said it. now here is where my problem arises. how do people say things together? is it that we chorused the statement? or we said it one after the other? am confused here..can someone help me out?
my second problem is Reyes is my friend..at least i think she is...even she's not she knows me. so why the heck would i lie about who made the embarrassing statement? what? am sacred that she'll beat me or kill me? she can't. all she can do is confront me and maybe never speak to me for some days. so why should that scare me into lying? another thing is i always...OK at least i try very hard to say things as they are. she should know me better. if it were me that said it, i would have told her it was me. funny part is MissP and PP agreed with Fa-chic that we said it together..wow!! i get we are friends and we have to stick together but what would it have taken for you to admit the truth and THEN stand by Fa-chic through whatever Reyes would say? i guess that was a lot harder...gotta take the easy way out you know.
This bugged me throughout my class period so i decided to tell them. I tried to redeem myself and everyone ignored me.....CLASSIC!
I guess I got a new post out of them.
So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment