Thursday, March 18, 2010

my top ten favourite songs of the moment

I just felt I should tell you about the recent songs i love. so here is the countdown!
10. Hard-Rihanna
9.Russian Roulette-Rihanna(despite d occultic connotations)
8.One time-Justin Beiber
7.Rude boy-Rihanna
6.Baby-Justin Beiber(i know he's young but he's good...damn)
5.Starstruck-3oh!3 feat Katy Perry
4.Say something-Drake feat Timberland
3.If we ever meet again-Timberland feat Katy Perry
2.Put it in a love song-Alicia Keys feat Beyonce
*drum roll*
1.Say ahh-Trey Songz feat Fabulous!!
I'm sure it seems like am a Rihanna fan but I'm not. her songs always seem to catch me....and Lady Gaga's too. I know they have deeper meanings and stuff but me all i do is enjoy the tunes and not think about the words. i love Beyonce's songs and her dance moves of course...who doesn't?

2 comments:

  1. I have a problem. I am in my mid 20s and I like Disney music. I am not like an avid fan, but some songs I just enjoy. I know this is probably going to make me end up on dateline or something, but that Party in the USA song, and that new Justin Bieber song. I really like them. I don't know how to fix this. I can't share this with my friends because they will disown me. I really need to find some new music, but I mean if ludacris likes justin bieber music, it must be ok for me too, right... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexidori pls spare us all that beyonce shit. thank you(in ted's voice)!!!

    ReplyDelete