Wednesday, November 11, 2009

random thoughts

hey..i havent written in a while because nothing has really spoken to me. right now i'm going to put some random thoughts down. on a happy note can someone please send me the new moon movie because am kind of obsessed with it. its getting really tiring. once i watch the movie i'll be back to normal and oh! i don't think robert is hot...taylor's definitely hot and cute so he's cool to me.
now to more serious issues.has there ever been anyone that annoys you very very much? i don't think you understand...anything the person says or does touches a raw nerve in you. well i have a friend like that. i'm even starting to doubt if i can say she's my friend. i really do not understand how this happened. first of all i get easily irritated and i get over it quickly as well but in her case its like the way she annoys me the anger never goes. its just simmers underneath such that whenever she says anything to me or does anything, i just explode. really. i can't even express myself. infact i can't write this anymore. i need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment