Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a temporary obsession with new moon

I know most guys are like ‘here we go again’ but mine is different. I have read all the books and i love them. Unlike most people am on team Jacob and not Taylor if you get what i mean.
The guy is cute and hot but what i like about him is how he portrayed his character. I guess Robert did well but i don’t really like his character so. I mean he is unimaginably and annoyingly perfect. He is sooo patient its annoying. I mean why can’t he get jealous for a while or something. I like Jake because he’s spontaneous and very humane. Now to their personal lives....why are robsten making a big deal out of their romance? Why can they just admit it and let it go away. It’s because of the suspense they re creating that everyone is waiting to hear the truth. The thing is we all know they are going out. I mean they have private meetings in clubs and they have been seen making out. Even the director Catherine has admitted to it and some of the other co-stars so what’s their point? I kind of like Kristen because she’s herself no matter how famous she is and she portrays her character really well. The girl cracks me up sometimes. When i heard she changed her dress for the premiere after the red carpet, i couldn’t stop laughing. You should have seen her on the red carpet; she was twitching and twisting her fingers as if to say’ oh please hurry. I’m tired of wearing this stinking dress’ she even admitted that she never wanted to wear a dress she just decided to try. Haha! Then there’s Taylor. It seems Kristen gave him the idea of hiding his relationship with swift. He even gave it to E! That he’s idea of a first date is a hockey game. Whether he was being smart or sarcastic we would not know but as far as am concerned they are going out. What are the odds!. The guy took her to game, took her shopping, had dinner with her mum. What else is left. No guy unless he’s your boyfriend(even that isn’t so constant) would follow you shopping unless he’s gay(no offence). Swift spoke about him in SNL and blew him a kiss. Unless she was doing a publicity stunt, then they are going out. Anyway who really cares? There’s Robert who apparently wears dirty clothes and doesn’t wash that scattered hair of his. I mean why the heck do people like that hair. It is everywhere; flying in different directions. What’s so nice or hot about it? If you tell me Taylor’s hair, i would totally agree. To me Robert isn’t hot or fine or any of that. Yes he has a striking face i agree. There’s just something about his face that draws you to him and that why i agree with him being a vampire but not with him being Edward NEVER!! There are many more people in twilight that aren’t known so much. Lets start with Kellan Lutz. That guy is in your face hot and funny. He is very much like he’s character. He’s very playful and jokes a lot. I like him for that. Alex Maraz is another hot guy. He plays Paul the ever angry werewolf. Wow that guy is hot and young.sadly he’s married with a kid. Not that i’ll ever meet him or go out with him..its just nice to know he’s available..lol! he totally loves his fame. The thing is he’s eting his cake and having it. He’s famous enough to get money foe endorsement but not enough to have girls chasing him down alleys like R.Pattz. the other wolfs are hot but not so striking to me. One last hot guy is Jamie Bowie Campbell. My my my he’s hot in this should i say ignorant way. He actually looks like a girl but is still hot sha. I cannot finish this without acknowledging Dakota. That is one talented actress and she’s so young and pretty.
I can’t wait to watch new moon and see how these people did.
P.S i really do not envy celebrities because they have really crazy fans. Imagine someone asking Kristen,’how does it feel to kiss a vampire?’ stupid! the character is a vampire and the actor is just a normal person. I don’t blame Kristen for insulting some of the fans. You gotta love that chic.

1 comment:

  1. i dislike new moon! ugh! but anyway I agree about Dakota Fanning, she's really cool, talented and pretty. And the question form the fan is just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete